02 September 2011

ALL NEW! The "Tackling Tolstoy" Vlog!

"And the candle by the light of which she had been reading that book filled with anxieties, deceptions, grief and evil, flared up brighter than ever, lit up for her all that had once been in darkness, sputtered, grew dim, and went out forever."
- Leo Tolstoy (VII.xxxi)

Total Tolstoy Day Total: 245
Total Tolstoy Page Count: 2079

I discovered a webcam on my laptop (I have a better one at home - I just didn't have it when I wanted to film this video) and so I opted to record my thoughts on finishing "Anna K" and what was coming next for my "Tackling Tolstoy" project.

It was slightly less time consuming than writing out an entire blog (but only slightly as I didn't get an acceptable take until the third one). If you like it, I'll do more. If not, I'll chalk it up as a failed experiment and never try it again. So, give it a watch:


(Sorry for the lack of audio/video synchronicity. As I said earlier, I was using my laptop webcam and not my GOOD webcam, so that'll be something for next time - if there is a next time.)

Any feedback you guys have would be appreciated! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment